1. If the passenger says he'll never fly your airline again you'll see him on your next flight.
2. You'll always arrive to New York one day after the Madonna concert.
3. At least once a month a friend will ask you to put him in your trolley.
4. When passengers stand after landing before the seat belt sign is off you'll always wish the pilot we'll hit the breaks.
5. When the pick up time is getting closer you will always want to stay another day, when the pick up time is far you will always want to make it closer.
6. Someone will always offer you a flight in exchange for a flight you really want. When you have a flight you don't want you'll never find a swap.
7. The plane will have a mechanical problem on a round trip only when you forgot to put clothes in your trolley.
8. At least once a week you'll hear a passenger or a friend telling you he always wanted to be a flight attendant.
9. Gay flight attendants on your crew will always have a friend at the destination you are flying to.
10. (#9) If they don't have one they'll have one after this layover :-)